Monday, July 26, 2010

BEEP

I think Mr. K can sleep through anything! 

Last night around 3:30am our smoke detector decided that it's batteries were low.  It decided to beep for the entire rest of my sleep making it not much sleep at all!  But when it woke me up, I swear Mr. K could have slept through it for the entire night!  I had no idea what it was at first and having been gone for a week I was still trying to get used to my house again so I tried to think of all the things that could be randomly beeping. 

After finally waking him up, he went to the hallway and checked it out.  It was the smoke alarm and while checking it out, he also set the alarms.  And we have those smoke detectors that are somehow connected to each other so they all started to go off.  I felt like I was in a tunnel where the sound was all around me!  Then he got them to stop fully going off, but never got rid of the beep. 

And he went right back to sleep. 

Nice...

Kellermeyer Chronicle #1

No comments:

Post a Comment