Friday, July 23, 2010

The Honeymoon

Today we had trouble picking a place to eat for lunch.  This is a becoming a regular occurrence.  All Mr. K ever wants to eat is pizza and that is the problem.  I don't really like Pizza.  I don't like Pizza for every meal. 
Nor do I like BBQ for every meal.  We've had BBQ on the last 2 "adventure" trips we took here in Aruba.  That's right, I'm blogging right now from the Hyatt hotel lobby overlooking the beach and beautifully calm ocean in Aruba.  This place really is a treat! 

But here are some video highlights from our adventure on the Jolly Rodger yesterday.  It was a ton of fun.  GREAT snorkeling sights and rope swinging

Here's Mike's turn on the Rope Swing:

And then it was my turn... Couldn't let him show me up!

I tried to do a spin...unsuccessful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment