Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Carpool

This week Mike's car is in the shop. 
THAT REALLY SUCKS
for two reasons...

1.  It will probably cost a fortune and it's really not worth much. 
and 2.  WE HAVE TO CARPOOL. 


I go to work at 6am, which means we have to leave around 5:30am. 
Mike usually goes to work around 8:30 (???) which means he gets up about 8:15am. 
Needless to say this is not fun!

This morning I asked him to get up 4x and he finally got up at 5:20 and said "Do we really have to leave in 10 minutes?"  To which I responded, "Yes.  Same time everyday!" 

This is basically what he looks like on the ride in, minus the
baldness and car seat.  And tight shirt. 
And then since he has Sirius Radio, he bitched about the radio the entire ride with fake laughs and the constant "I HOPE YOU KNOW, THIS SHOW ISN'T EVEN FUNNY."

I really hope is car is fixed soon.  We can't take this! 

Yesterday he took me to work, went to his own work, hung out at Starbucks until I was finished with my work, we then dropped him off at hockey practice, I went home, and then I picked him up after he was finished. 

I really hope it's fixed soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment