Monday, August 30, 2010

-- Light Fights --

Do you ever fight over the most random things?  Or start a fight and by the time you are done, you don't remember what you are fighting about? 

Well, last night I did just that to Mike. 

We were both sitting in the office working on our computers and all of a sudden Mike pops up starts running and says I'm going to bed.  Well, I like to go to bed before him.  Why?  That will have to be saved for another day.  He also turns the lights off in rooms I'm using, like the office.  Nonetheless, we still have to make sure all the doors are locked, lights are off, dogs were let out, etc. 

So I asked him if he did these things?  <-- of course he didn't, but he always says one of two things.
1. Of Course
2. I think I did. 

I needed a drink of water.  Since the above mentioned "before bed" duties are usually his, I just asked him to go check and grab me some water.  Response -- I don't need any water.  Good night.  {Lays in bed, pulls the covers up, and invites Lex (our big dog) onto my spot on the bed}

So now I'm mad.  I walk downstairs to let the dogs out, get some water, make sure the garage door is shut, and turn the lights off.  None of the things he said were done were done.  Then who comes down the stairs?  You guessed it! 

He does this on purpose you know.  So now I'm mad.  I finish with everything downstairs, go upstairs to get my pajamas on.  Mike has hidden them.  Seriously?  Yes, Seriously. 


source

I stand up on the bed, and put my foot on his chest and say WHERE ARE MY PAJAMAS... 
I finally get them on and get into bed. 

This entire fight was basically over turning the lights off.  Both turning them off to stay off and turning them off on me when I need them. Turning the lights off.  Does this ever happen to anyone else or am I the only one who doesn't want to get up in the morning to all the lights on and doors unlocked when I was told it was taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment