Monday, December 6, 2010

Tape It

Yesterday Mike and I went out shopping. 

We had a game plan. 

Sam's Club - no particular reason.  Mike wanted lunch.  Lunch = samples during lunch hours. 
Menard's - look at Christmas lights and get air filters. 
Stop by Grandparents - just to say hi.
The North Face - to look at gloves.
Dicks - to look at gloves.
Target - Grocery Shop and look at Christmas lights.

We left at 12 noon.  We had just gotten in from taking the dogs out in the snow - because they love it - and I'd defrosted Louie who had ice balls hanging from all over him. 

Mike usually takes his shoes downstairs with him to put them on.  Well today was no exception... but he had his MASSIVE boots.  He said they were necessary.  I though whatever.  But then he asked me... should I tuck my jeans into my boots or leave them out?  I thought this was an odd question...how often do you see MEN tuck their pants into their boots?  I said I don't care.  So then...he says well, my socks usually fall down so if I don't tuck my pants in, the boots will rub on my legs and that hurts.  I again said, I don't care and walked up the stairs. 

When I came down again, he had his hockey tape out and I was a bit confused. 
What are you doing? 
Taping my socks up.
Why?  Wait, what? 
Taping my socks up...
I thought the only place people taped their socks up was in hockey and soccer?
No...
Do you know anyone else who does this? 
No...

And here is what I'm talking about...




Yes, really. My husband taped his white socks up to prevent chaffing around the legs...  Wow.  I guess it works and is a creative way of using what you've got, but I mean seriously?

We returned at 5pm.  Ugh.  Long Day but no chaffing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely not, Mike. LOL.

Unknown said...

Got to give him the credit for creativity! Can't say my husband has ever done that! Glad it worked out for him! LOL

Post a Comment