Monday, November 29, 2010

-- Thanksgiving --

Do you ever feel like going home takes everything out of you?  Well, I spent my weekend at home with my family, but with Mike and he spent it without me and the dogs. 

Bummer. 

I think that is a first... for that arrangement.  Usually it's me gone with him home with the dogs or him gone with me home with the dogs, but never has it been me away with the dogs and him at home...

Yes, it was weird. 

AND to top it all off, I forgot my wedding ring when we left so I went all weekend NAKED without it.  Oh well.  You win some, You lose some, right?! 

I hope it was a Happy Thanksgiving for all! 

Be sure to check out the latest giveaway over at Little Miss Martha today... :)  Here it is. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!! I just stopped by from your other site which I found through Diva Cafe! I am LOVING your blog! So funny! I recently was married too, and this Sunday will actually be our one year! Loving your blog and looking forward to reading more posts!

Post a Comment