Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, last night Mr. K and I spent the night alone at our childhood homes!  It was the first time we've done that since the wedding. 

I'm cooking at my mom's and his mom is cooking at their house.  This morning we have been cooking and cleaning.  Thanksgiving at my house went from 6 people to 11.  Nice.  So now I have to double my stuffing recipe and I've already made one batch.  It's the best stuffing!  I love it! 

So we are off to walmart...what a surprise! 

Happy Thanksgiving... at the minute I'm thankful  for stores being open, however I know the workers aren't that way.... I feel bad.  But I am thankful for my lovely husband, my family, that my sister is home for the holiday, that my dad can stay home with us, my friends, my puppies, and this wonderful food we are about to eat! 

source

No comments:

Post a Comment