Friday, January 7, 2011

Lets Make a Deal

Most of you know that I'm a bit younger than Mike.  Like 7 years. 
Yes, he robbed the cradle. 

So when it comes to kids, we are a few pages apart from each other.  He's actually reading faster than me... I'm not quite on board yet. 

So I made a deal with him.  Here are the things that must be in place for the Baby Bulletin to begin.

$7500 in the bank (savings)

Pottery Barn Glider purchased and in room
***Our office is already painted an elephant gray and we have the curtains to use in the nursery as well. I just didn't want to repaint or be wasteful so I did this room with it's later usage in mind.
**This will just be one piece of furniture off our list.

All bills up to date (which they are)

At least July (1 yr anniversary)

Fair?  I think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment