Monday, January 10, 2011

Two's a Streak

This weekend Mike had some hockey games. 

One my sister and I went to...
They won 7-5 (I think) and I honestly can't remember the last time they won so it was a big deal. 
Lots of crazy calls. Very rough game.  Mike got a penalty.
This really bothers me when he gets penalties because they are usually because he's lost his temper at the ref who he clearly knows more about hockey than.  This time he "apparently" just said "you've got to be kidding me" and was given it. 

Mike lost sleep over this win.  He was so pumped over it that he just kept tossing and turning all night.  I think when he did sleep, he probably fist pumped like they do in the Capitals Locker room when they win.  He's now addicted to fist pumping. 



The second game I stayed home for.  I hate Sunday morning hockey games.  Yes, they make us get up and get out of bed, but we are usually up and out of bed anyways.  It just means that I can't relax on Sundays then.  So... I stayed home.  When Mike finally came home, all I heard was "Two's a Streak BABY!!!"  What and who did I marry?  And then came the fist pumps...

Apparently they all love it.  So, his team won 2 games this weekend, 4 points total, and got to fist pump. 

Successful Hockey Weekend! 

Now, if they win another one, we are hosting a pizza party for them?!?!  Yea, this was all Mike's idea.  I hope they win, but I am not sure what I'll do with 20 hockey boys in my house at one time!  AHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment