Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 Square

Is anyone reading into this whole 4 Square thing?  I don't even know if it's spelled right... you can tell I'm real into it. 

Mike a few weeks back somehow was introduced to it.  Oh, I remember, it was when we were carpooling.  And he didn't have Howard to listen to so he had to listen to Smiley.  Remember he doesn't particularly like Smiley

One of those days, Smiley was talking about 4 Square and how he had to check in...so naturally Mike became intrigued by this. 

But the funny thing is that he was picking me up and dropping me off at work so he would check in as many places around my work as possible.  He really wanted to become Mayor of something.  I don't know what the big deal is, but that was his goal (for 1 week).  He thought he'd be able to become the Mayor of Starbucks.  Well, was he wrong.  Rajul or someone was already the Mayor and checked in there everyday.  I thought this was funny, he didn't.  I think Rajul worked there too so that didn't help Mike any.  I think one day he walked in and when he picked me up that day he said "That Rajul works there!  He waited on me today!"  But his envy for Rajul was priceless!  Not again, Jerk, What?! It's like 5am!... these were all things I'd hear. 

I swear everywhere we went for like 10 days straight he had to check in or he'd ask me to remind him to check in.  He would add new places to get more points.  He finally became the Mayor of our House!  WOW...really hard, right?! 

Now, I don't think he checks in anywhere.  That was just as quick of an obsession as Farmland on Facebook

1 comment:

kelly said...

haha i remember when he was obsessed with this on facebook a few weeks ago. i was really confused, because he didnt strike me as the 4square type!

Post a Comment