Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Testing

So Mike has been taking this test.  It's like a practice test.  I may have told you about it before. 

Well, his computer has some issues.  It overheats.  We need to get this taken care of, but we don't.  The test is all online.  It's a practice for the big test.  I don't know where he'll do that.  Anyways, it's like almost 3 hours long. 

A few times, he's been taking it and he'll be halfway through and the computer will either turn off or the Internet will disconnect leaving him hanging and having to start the test over again.  That sucks. 

So he asked if he could use my computer.  Of course since I'm a loving and helpful little wifey, I said yes.  I mean, I could have been using it, but my stuff isn't as important.  So he has to take the practice test online, get a passing score, and print it out so that he can take it to the real test. 

Last night, he took the test on my computer, finished, passed, and then closed it out. 

Yep, he forgot to print out the test so he'd have a certificate for the big test.  Oops.   

Don't forget to press print tonight hunny!  ;)  You'll do even better this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment