Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maroon 5

All I know is that I'd rather be sleeping this morning!  Last night I was invited to go to the Maroon 5 Concert here at the Murat Theater.  It was a GREAT show!  Adam Levine really knows how to play the crowd!  Anyways, went with my friend and left Mike home to study. 
I left my husband at home while he studied.  It's weird to go to a concert without your man!  The guy who sat next to us 1st, T -- the hairdresser, would not shut up at first!  He just kept talking.  Then he finally asked us where we got our hair done so that he could give us our business cards...and then he worked at like Great Clips basically.  NO THANKS T!!! 

Then three college boys came and sat in front of us.  If the guy who sat two rows up from us wasn't enough to block the view these guys were there as reinforcements so that we couldn't see for sure!  However, I think we were watching two of them just as often as the show.  The one was on his phone the entire time -- texting.  And the other was having his own little dance party and doing like Michael Jackson moves that I've never seen in such a small space!  All three of them also knew EVERY word to EVERY song. 

Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the boys! The real boys!  Maroon 5! They are so awesome!  So glad I went!  Thanks Jenni!

For all of you hoping for great pictures...get over it!  I forgot my memory card to my camera and my phone was dying the entire night...it finally shut off on me after like 3 songs!  But here's what I got.  I need a new phone with a better camera!  Sorry for the shitty pics!

Maroon 5 Concert - September 1st, 2010
Opening act VV Brown
Murat Theater, Indianapolis, IN

No comments:

Post a Comment