Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trash

I got a call from Mike yesterday morning.  He was out of breath.  I wasn't quite sure why as it was like 8 in the morning. 

So... I asked him "Why are you out of breath?  Are you OK?"

He said, "Yes, I just chased the trash man." 

I just started laughing. 

"I had just gotten out of the shower and I heard the truck coming down the street so I threw on some clothes really quickly and ran to the back of the house, grabbed the trash can, and barely made it.  Guess I got my workout in for the day."

Mike's View

This probably happens 2x a month... 
But never has he called me immediately after it happened so I knew the story right then and there. 

And when I came home yesterday there were 2 garbage bags in the garage that he'd forgotten. 

Ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment