Monday, September 27, 2010

Blizzard

Did I ever tell you about the Battle of the Blizzard?

Our treat to ourselves sometimes is DQ Blizzards.  This has become a more frequent stop since they put the Peanut Buster Parfait Blizzard on the menu.  I don't even know the right name, but if you say that, they know. 

Anyways, I wanted to go get Blizzards a couple of weeks ago and Mike would not go with me.  I don't remember why...maybe he was studying, I don't know.  But he was clearly already eating ice cream...  So since he wouldn't go, I went myself. 

I drove to DQ, ordered my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard (YUMM), and drove home... the whole time I was talking on the phone and never at any point, did it cross my mind to get him one... for 2 reasons.  1. He woudln't go.
2. He was already eating ice cream at home. 
What would you have done?

So I got home, walked in, and sat down with my blizzard. 

Mike: "Where's mine?" 
Me: "I didn't get you one."
Mike: "No really, where is it?" 
Me: "No really, I didn't get you one"
Mike: "What?!  Where are you hiding it? C'mon, it's not funny."
Me:  "Mike, you didn't want to go with me to get one and you were eating ice cream when I left... I just thought you didn't want one with those 2 things in combination."
Mike:  "That's really mean." 

So I was a meanie for a while because of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment