Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rinks

Would you believe that between Mike and I, we are at the rink everyday of the week? 

Monday - Mike coaches Cathedral Chatard Hockey Club at the Forum at Fishers.


He loves his mini dry erase board!
 Tuesday - I coach at the Arctic Zone.
source
Wednesday - Mike hockey practice at the Forum at Fishers.
Thursday - Mike hockey practice at The Forum at Fishers.

This is Mike when he was playing at Toledo...had to sneak it in! 
Friday - I coach at Carmel Ice Skadium.

source
Saturday - I coach at the Arctic Zone, Forum at Fishers, and Carmel Ice Skadium. Mostly with Elite Skating. 

source

Sunday - I coach at the Forum at Fishers with the Junior Blades Program

Not sure how I feel about this... 
The rinks are getting old and cold. 
Might be too much skating. 

Since I put one of Mike on here, I thought I'd put one of me in my day... 


This is me in one of my shows.  I'm in the dark coat front left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment